923 Participants • 33 Companies • 5,272 Trips
THANK YOU to everyone who participated in the 2019 Commuter Challenge!
We had nearly double the number of company participants this year, with some impressive efforts at organizing and incentivizing employee participation. Read about the 2019 Award Winners here.
Check in after the New Year for details on the 2020 Challenge!
2019 Commuter Challenge Company/Organization Participants
- Barge Design Solutions, Inc.
- Frist Art Museum
- Greenways for Nashville
- Gresham Smith
- Hastings Architecture Associates*
- KCI Technologies Inc.
- Martha O'Bryan Center
- Metro Nashville Council
- Metro Nashville General Services Department*
- Metro Nashville Planning Department
- Metro Nashville Public Health Department
- Milepost Consulting*
- Montgomery Bell Academy
- MP&F Strategic Communications
- Music City Center
- Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Nashville BCycle
- Nashville Civic Design Center*
- Nashville Public Library and Nashville Public Library Foundation
- Smith Gee Studio
- Stein Dental Care
- Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation
- Tennessee Department of Human Services*
- Tennessee Department of Transportation*
- Third Coast Comedy Club
- Vanderbilt University*
- Walk Bike Nashville